11 August 2008

Breakfast

I don't buy breakfast everyday but it's true that unless you've had the 'most important meal of your day' you can't function as well. Today, I woke up half an hour before I was supposed to be at work. I didn't make it in until about an hour later than usual. But I don't really mind because I was lucky enough to grab a bite to eat. I know I was late but I had just missed a train that I didn't want to run for so I took my time and stopped into Au Bon Pain. Usually, I'm a Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts depending on my mood. ABP can get expensive but it's no doubt their baked goods are top notch.

The first thing I see when I walk in is a sign for a banana wildberry smoothie and wow! It is so much better than your generic strawberry smoothie! Then, I decided to go with an asiago cheese bagel since I knew I was getting a sweet beverage. I had a tough time deciding which cream cheese to pick but I grabbed a sun dried tomato since I thought it'd be nice to try something new. I must say that although it is such a simple thing--breakfast, I am thoroughly enjoying it and hopefully, I'll remember to do so more often.

1 comment:

SK said...

haha sarah i can imagine you munching on your asiago bagel as you write this.

that mcdonalds breakfast we got together was a treat as well!!