9. Try a tasty cupcake from That Takes the Cake! I've only tried Cako on O'Farrell and it is pretty scrumptious!
8. Binge on an In-N-Out Burger! Animal style! Nom nom! :D
6. Stroll across the Golden Gate Bridge. :)
6. Take a class at the Culinary Institute in Napa. Mmm!
7. Create some DIY art for my future apartment.
8. I still haven't ridden a cable car yet!
9. Spend a day at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park. I've walked through the park, but haven't made my way through the garden.
10. Maybe try learning some samba or rhumba!
San Francisco is my opportunity to pursue all the things I've wanted for myself. Hobbies and interests, this is my time to do me.
[Edit]: I totally forgot about posting this and now I'm sad that more than a month has past since I originally wrote it. What's even more depressing is that I haven't been able to do most of that yet! I actually started a post about my favorite things in SF when I noticed this one, so stay tuned for that one! 04.23.10