22 June 2010

10 Lessons for the Kitchen

  1. Vietnamese Curry
  2. Thai Pad See Ew -- one of my faves!
  3. Korean Ddukbbokki
  4. Hollandaise Sauce & Poached Eggs
  5. Vietnamese Spring Rolls -- sometimes I think I want pho just so I can get this as an appetizer
  6. Moules Frites a la Leon de Bruxelles
  7. Camarones al Ajillo a la Cafecito -- I cannot find a recipe for anything like this!! :(
  8. Kimchi Bokkeumbap -- I just can't seem to get this one right. Hmmph.
  9. Baguettes -- how awesome would it be to have warm, homemade bread fresh out of the oven!
  10. Tarte Aux Pommes

Some foods only taste yummy when you're out eating, the food's tastes are somehow enhanced by the atmosphere. But some foods are soo yummy that you want it all the time and you'll do anything to figure out how to make it for whenever your tummy might fancy. And for some of these, it seems to be a mother's touch that make these dishes perfect. :)

No comments: