29 May 2009

Barbie Update

Sorry it's been so long. I was in China where they're not allowed to see the light of day... just kidding, more like they're not allowed to see the writings of Blogger. I don't think this will be a long post just because it's been a little difficult for me to blog these days for some reason. I just wanted to share something I loved at the Barbie store.

It's just like the pictures but it's not as lively as I had hoped. Perhaps if they staged little girls to be running around and squealing I would have been happier. Although, there was an escalator that had a soundtrack of girly laughter and I thought it was real so when I found out it was a recording, I was hella creeped out. Room pointed out that it would be perfect for a little girl's birthday party but too bad it's all the way in Shanghai. We were in and out of there in less than 25 minutes even after wandering all 6 floors. The one thing I wanted was this simple retro sketched shirt. For 500 yuan that I don't have (about $75), you could rock this cute tee...



I've never really dated the nerdy type but if Barbie likes em, why can't I, right?

No comments: