05 March 2008

It's not a bag. It's a Birkin.

I created this blog because I wanted to keep in sight the things that I wanted one day or did not want to forget. There are very many things that motivate me and I am constantly striving for bigger, better things. I've been taught to be practical but I can definitely feel potential for a more materialistic me.

I am not a huge celeb trend follower nor am I a designer whore. But if there is one thing that I will get as soon as I make bank... it will be a bag. I'm not talking about a Vuitton or Gucci. I want a Birkin. I passed the Hermes store the other day and I remembered it once again. It boggles my mind that Victoria Beckham has one of these in just about any and every color and size. These bags run upwards of $7,500 and can easily reach 6-digits.


I remember seeing this red crocodile skin one with diamond accents in a Bazaar magazine? I think this is when I first fell in love with it and little did I know that it would be one of the most expensive and infamous bags ever. I would definitely get either the red or black first... then perhaps a white.


You might think it is absolutely ridiculous to want. Of course, I would never get it unless I could afford it. I'm not gonna be a fool and take out a loan for just a bag... This will be the one thing that will let me know that I am doing well for myself. I'm not sure when but one day... No doubt about it.

No comments: