12 March 2009

Audrey Highlights

I work at the Asian American Center on campus and we have subscriptions to magazines like KoreAM and Audrey. This month's issue of Audrey caught my eye. I went to check out their website and blog. I've always dreamed of working for a magazine and if you know me, know that I have stacks and stacks of them even though I never subscribe.

Here are some of my favorite things from the Audrey:

Freida Pinto of the award-winning movie Slumdog Millionaire graced the cover of the magazine. Her fresh face is beautiful and natural. I've heard such great things about the movie and can't wait to watch it.


Look familiar? Audrey's Dec/Jan issue featured Jamie Chung, former Real World star and now the lead of a miniseries called Samurai Girl. It's cool to see where reality stars are now... makes me want to try to get on Real World too. :P


The next find is a fanciful cuff by Judith Ripka, the Aurora. I love the combination of soft pink and golf. I've always been a fan of big, sparkly statement cuffs.


And finally, meet Daniel Henney. I've never heard of him before but looking at this photo makes me wonder how I hadn't heard of him. He's quite the hottie.

1 comment:

SK said...

mtv did a really good job with casting an asian (but i'm sure they didn't really think about it at the time) because i was totally sucked into real world bc of jamie! haha

daniel henney's story is touching, no? mom is a korean adoptee, his dad is caucasian, koreans love him...

you should totally look into editorial work!! you would be a great contribution to any magazine :)