Along with trying to figure out whether or not I'll take a date (this is the first time I have to ask!), I've been looking into what I might wear to our formal. I had a few things I wanted to try. I don't usually put too much thought into these kinds of things but being my senior year, it's extra special.
- Perhaps a full-length dress since I've never worn one to formal before or even prom in fact.
- I've always wondered how I would look in a one-shoulder dress.
- And for a while now, I've wanted to wear a white dress but never found the right occasion.
- David Meister - I love the modern bow on the shoulder and the deep navy color.
- Nicole Miller - The print on this simple silhouette is so glamourous.
- JS Boutique - Graceful and white, it comes in petite so no hemming needed.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA - This strapless yellow gown makes looking beautiful a breeze!
Here is one last dress that would be my dream dress. It's a total splurge, a Donna Karan from Saks. It's not full-length but it's so chic! It's the perfect shade of off-white with a bow so whimsical. The neckline and hemline are both tres sexy. And who doesn't love a dress with pockets! This sweetly feminine dress flows around your body so that you don't have to worry about a thing. You can eat all you want and then dance the night away!