24 June 2009

Ideeli

I'm sure a lot of us have heard of sites like Gilt Groupe and Rue La La where you can get designer items at a deep discount. Recently I got an invitation to Ideeli. I figured I'd check it out to see what kind of items come up on their sales events and how much of a discount there is.

It's probably not a good time for me to be shopping, being a recent graduate and having no source of income. I feel like all I do these days is shop. Maybe it's the Jersey girl in me or maybe it's because of all the great sales there are this time of year. I went to the Mall at Short Hills yesterday. I saw a darling Longchamp satchel that I wanted once before, it was originally $1200 and on 'sale' for $800. Sigh, don't worry, I didn't buy it. And while my mom was the reason we went into Victoria's Secret to look at some bras, I was the one who came out of the store with two shopping bags! I got a couple of bras, a handful of panties, a swimsuit and a yoga outfit... all for $130! Not bad right? Well, that's what I'm telling myself.

So anyway, I was looking at the Ideeli site today, and I saw this amazing sale on ABS dresses at prices up to 90% off! I saw a couple that I liked but my size was all reserved/sold out already. The sale had just started this morning! It's amazing how quickly things happen on the internet. I put myself on the waiting lists and before you know it I got an email saying they had some dresses in my size available. I immediately placed an order because I knew how quickly they would be gone. So I am now a proud owner of yet another little black dress, one that I paid $52 including shipping and tax that used to cost $328. Pretty decent deal if I say so myself.



To check out these designer discounts, visit these invitation links:
Gilt Groupe
Ideeli
Rue La La

No comments: