19 November 2009

Holiday Gift Wish #1

Late this past summer, I tagged along to a sorority sister's birthday picnic. She had a beautiful spread of delicious food she made herself and a bunch of her close friends with her in the middle of Central Park in New York City. We were hanging out when S and I found H unni's Instax camera! It's Fujifilm's version of the Polaroid! *squeals!* What was extra cute was that this was the Mini version. We prepped ourselves since we knew we only had one chance to really get it right. As we waited for our photo to develop, we wondered if we got our faces in the picture because self-taken shots always tend to cut someone's left eye out or something.

Here is what came out... how adorable! We even got the balloons!


Afterwards, I knew I had to get me one of these! I never had a Polaroid myself but was so heartbroken when they stopped making them. But I was wrong, nostalgia is here to stay! The perfect thing to have at gatherings with friends and family to make sure everyone's having fun! A little something extra to make your event that much more special and a way to hold on to the memories forever...

So here's my holiday wish #1: Dear Santa, I would really really love to have one of these nifty Instax cameras. I promise I will use it as much as I can and I know that it will be a lot of fun for not just me but also my friends and family as well. Okay, well talk to you soon Santa! Love, Sarah

Fujifilm Instax mini 7

Photo courtesy of Amazon.com. Available for purchase.

2 comments:

Jane said...

you have to get it... I LOVE MINE. definitely worth the splurge (although the film can get kind of pricey :(!!)

welcome back to the blogosphere! <3

..:: sunshine ::.. said...

me too! i want one!