20 November 2009

Thinking of My Guy

Sometimes my posts get a bit wordy and long. It's just that I have a lot in my head and I feel a need to express how my thoughts come about. I am known to be simple at times and I'd love be able to post ideas in a much more minimal way and let things speak for themselves.

Anyway, my guy loves Mraz. He once played his guitar and sang Bella Luna for me. So this is for my guy. It's my favorite.

And it takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is

And it takes some fears to make you trust

It takes those tears to make it rust

It takes the dust to have it polished


Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful

Ah la la la la la la life goes full circle

Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
.

We always talk about when he gets his own place in the near future. I think this would make for the most perfect coffee table book.

Available at the Jason Mraz official online store. Click image for a link.

No comments: